Select your humidor model from the listing below or go here for general seasoning information.
- Glass Top Digital Humidor
- Octodor Humidor
- Analog Cherry Humidor
- Carbon Fiber Humidor
- Digital Cherry (Front) Humidor
- Digital Cherry (Round Gauge) Humidor
WINTER/DRY AREA SEASONING TIPS
- When seasoning - remove the wood tray and the lid of the hydro tray - it will help allow the humidity to rise faster and meet the sensor.
- Use ALL of the solution in the bottle quickly AND order more on our website - you must use a lot of solution and add solution daily in the winter when seasoning.
- It might take a week to 10 days to get to 65% initially
- You'll need another couple weeks (and another bottle of solution) if you are adding a bunch of dry cigars after its seasoned. This is because the cigars are sucking up the humidity and the humidity is being held lower by the cigars. After you add cigars add solution every couple days and rotate your cigars to better distribute humidity in the box.